Brought on board to work on yet another new website. With 2-3 weeks of preparation, UTV Performance is now live. This will be an e-commerce website dedicated to serving the UTV market with performance products–exhaust, intake, suspension, etc. That said, this will be a fun project to start from scratch.
Pre-Launch Strategy included:
- Choice of E-Commerce platform
- Logo Development: August 1 – August 15
- Web Theme Design & Development: August 1 – ongoing
- Social Media accounts created
- Content Creation: images, text, etc.
- Dealer / Distributor partnerships, brands uploaded
- Categories and Hierarchy structured and entered
- Blog posts
- Products uploaded to website: August 29 – ongoing
- Credit card processing activated on website: September 26
After about two months, the website is now live. Check it out when you have a chance!
Many times, businesses are already in place. You come in and join a team and make tweaks to a program that’s already running. It’s always fun to watch a business start from the bottom. With 0 links, no search engine ranking, no social media followers and no purchases. It’s both scary and exciting, waiting for that first customer and watching the growth of a brand unfold before your eyes.
Well, here’s a project you can follow along.
- On-page and off-page SEO
- Potential advertising
- Press Releases
- Email Marketing
- External blog setup